First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The Agora HD smartphone combines a good display with solid performance, making it great value
Kogan Elite 100Hz LED32: This budget LED television is thin and has a good set of features
Kogan's EziNav G4 GPS unit won't break the bank, but its display is hard to see in sunlight.
The Kogan EziNav G6 GPS unit has a few too many annoying quirks to wholeheartedly recommend, including a poor quality display and mediocre battery life
An affordable PVR with removable hard drive and twin HD TV tuners
A budget Kogan Blu-ray player with 7.1 channel surround sound and inbuilt Wi-Fi
An affordable eBook reader that comes with a 1500-title library
A budget Full HD camcorder with a 20-megapixel still image mode
This cheap LCD TV has a 240Hz panel and good internal speakers
A tiny budget Blu-ray player that performs well in all areas
The Kogan Wi-Fi Digital Radio DAB With iPhone Docking Station Deluxe has a mouthful of a name and it offers good value
This cheap, medium-sized Kogan LCD television offers good detail and decent contrast levels at a low price
This Kogan LCD television only has average picture quality, but it is significantly cheaper than its competition
An ultra-affordable Kogan Blu-ray player with an Ethernet port for BD Live downloads
If you want a thin, stylish television with good picture quality for an impressively low price, look no further: the Kogan ELITE LED32 costs only $799
Latest News Articles
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- SSD prices for hybrids, ultrathin laptops to flatten next year
- IBM aims to disrupt supercomputing market with cloud enticements
- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
- Low-cost Android tablets to get 4K video with Allwinner 64-bit chip
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.