Kogan Mobile is improving its service for all of its new and existing customers, with the company confirming that it will switch on 4G services for all customers by June, with no increase in prices.
Kogan Mobile has introduced a new unlimited standard national talk and text prepaid offer that it claims is the most affordable offer currently in the Australian market.
Kogan has invested the last two years into developing a partnership with Vodafone in an effort to resurrect its mobile business.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile has halved the monthly data allowance on its unlimited pre-paid plan from 5GB to 2.5GB, just two months after the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
Optus MVNO Yatango Mobile is attempting to attract deflecting Kogan Mobile customers, offering them a free 30 day trial that provides the same 6GB of data and unlimited voice calls and SMS as the soon to be defunct network.
Kogan Mobile has angrily hit back at claims by Telstra that the telco is prepared to enter into a direct arrangement with the embattled MVNO, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE earlier this week.
Kogan Mobile says it is "devastated" and "extremely upset" at being forced to close its business, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE.
Kogan Mobile has updated the terms and conditions surrounding its fair use policy, following reports of customers being kicked off the network.
Online customer reports and PC World's own testing indicate that Australian online retailer Kogan appears to be selling an Android smartphone that isn't compatible with the 850MHz 3G network in Australia, despite being advertised as such.
Australian online electronics store Kogan has announced the impending launch of a low-cost, dual-SIM Android phone called the Agora 5.0.
Australian online store Kogan officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service yesterday called Kogan Mobile. It offers extremely competitive and cheap prices on pre-paid plans, but how fast are data speeds?
Australian online store Kogan has officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service, Kogan Mobile, which will use part of Telstra's network to provide low cost mobile coverage.
Australian online store Kogan will soon become a low cost, pre-paid mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) in Australia, according to tech blog EFTM.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer/ Network AdministratorQLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- TPProject OfficerNSW
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW