Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile has halved the monthly data allowance on its unlimited pre-paid plan from 5GB to 2.5GB, just two months after the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
Optus MVNO Yatango Mobile is attempting to attract deflecting Kogan Mobile customers, offering them a free 30 day trial that provides the same 6GB of data and unlimited voice calls and SMS as the soon to be defunct network.
Kogan Mobile has angrily hit back at claims by Telstra that the telco is prepared to enter into a direct arrangement with the embattled MVNO, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE earlier this week.
Kogan Mobile says it is "devastated" and "extremely upset" at being forced to close its business, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE.
Kogan Mobile has updated the terms and conditions surrounding its fair use policy, following reports of customers being kicked off the network.
Online customer reports and PC World's own testing indicate that Australian online retailer Kogan appears to be selling an Android smartphone that isn't compatible with the 850MHz 3G network in Australia, despite being advertised as such.
Australian online electronics store Kogan has announced the impending launch of a low-cost, dual-SIM Android phone called the Agora 5.0.
Australian online store Kogan officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service yesterday called Kogan Mobile. It offers extremely competitive and cheap prices on pre-paid plans, but how fast are data speeds?
Australian online store Kogan has officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service, Kogan Mobile, which will use part of Telstra's network to provide low cost mobile coverage.
Australian online store Kogan will soon become a low cost, pre-paid mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) in Australia, according to tech blog EFTM.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- RiteAid blocks Apple Pay, Google Wallet
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- Neural networks draw on context to improve machine translations
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- China develops its first homegrown server amid cybersecurity concerns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW