Kogan Mobile is improving its service for all of its new and existing customers, with the company confirming that it will switch on 4G services for all customers by June, with no increase in prices.
Kogan Mobile has introduced a new unlimited standard national talk and text prepaid offer that it claims is the most affordable offer currently in the Australian market.
Kogan has invested the last two years into developing a partnership with Vodafone in an effort to resurrect its mobile business.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile has halved the monthly data allowance on its unlimited pre-paid plan from 5GB to 2.5GB, just two months after the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
Optus MVNO Yatango Mobile is attempting to attract deflecting Kogan Mobile customers, offering them a free 30 day trial that provides the same 6GB of data and unlimited voice calls and SMS as the soon to be defunct network.
Kogan Mobile has angrily hit back at claims by Telstra that the telco is prepared to enter into a direct arrangement with the embattled MVNO, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE earlier this week.
Kogan Mobile says it is "devastated" and "extremely upset" at being forced to close its business, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE.
Kogan Mobile has updated the terms and conditions surrounding its fair use policy, following reports of customers being kicked off the network.
Online customer reports and PC World's own testing indicate that Australian online retailer Kogan appears to be selling an Android smartphone that isn't compatible with the 850MHz 3G network in Australia, despite being advertised as such.
Australian online electronics store Kogan has announced the impending launch of a low-cost, dual-SIM Android phone called the Agora 5.0.
Australian online store Kogan officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service yesterday called Kogan Mobile. It offers extremely competitive and cheap prices on pre-paid plans, but how fast are data speeds?
Australian online store Kogan has officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service, Kogan Mobile, which will use part of Telstra's network to provide low cost mobile coverage.
Australian online store Kogan will soon become a low cost, pre-paid mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) in Australia, according to tech blog EFTM.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- XCOM 2's eagerly anticipated Long War 2 total conversion mod released in Steam Workshop
- Prices plummet for AMD's beastly Radeon Pro Duo graphics card ahead of Vega's release
- Resident Evil 7 joins Microsoft's ambitious Play Anywhere program for PCs and Xbox One
- Sniper Elite 4 preview: More sniping, less shooting
- Halo Wars 2 campaign preview: Polished, pretty, but not as exciting as Blitz mode
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTIT Field EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- TPICT - Contracts and Commercial AnalystQLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW