Kogan Mobile is improving its service for all of its new and existing customers, with the company confirming that it will switch on 4G services for all customers by June, with no increase in prices.
Kogan Mobile has introduced a new unlimited standard national talk and text prepaid offer that it claims is the most affordable offer currently in the Australian market.
Kogan has invested the last two years into developing a partnership with Vodafone in an effort to resurrect its mobile business.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile has halved the monthly data allowance on its unlimited pre-paid plan from 5GB to 2.5GB, just two months after the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
Optus MVNO Yatango Mobile is attempting to attract deflecting Kogan Mobile customers, offering them a free 30 day trial that provides the same 6GB of data and unlimited voice calls and SMS as the soon to be defunct network.
Kogan Mobile has angrily hit back at claims by Telstra that the telco is prepared to enter into a direct arrangement with the embattled MVNO, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE earlier this week.
Kogan Mobile says it is "devastated" and "extremely upset" at being forced to close its business, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE.
Kogan Mobile has updated the terms and conditions surrounding its fair use policy, following reports of customers being kicked off the network.
Online customer reports and PC World's own testing indicate that Australian online retailer Kogan appears to be selling an Android smartphone that isn't compatible with the 850MHz 3G network in Australia, despite being advertised as such.
Australian online electronics store Kogan has announced the impending launch of a low-cost, dual-SIM Android phone called the Agora 5.0.
Australian online store Kogan officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service yesterday called Kogan Mobile. It offers extremely competitive and cheap prices on pre-paid plans, but how fast are data speeds?
Australian online store Kogan has officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service, Kogan Mobile, which will use part of Telstra's network to provide low cost mobile coverage.
Australian online store Kogan will soon become a low cost, pre-paid mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) in Australia, according to tech blog EFTM.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia