Kodak's EasyShare M580 snaps good pictures, but it offers ho-hum features
Kodak's D830 digital photo frame will show pictures full-screen or create on-the-fly photo collages
Have you ever been geocaching? While it may seem a little lame to those who haven't, there is a slight thrill to being able to track down a hidden item using only clues and a set of co-ordinates from the person who put it there. Still sounds a little...
One administrative law judge of the U.S. International Trade Commission has ruled that Kodak did not infringe Apple patents in its cameras, possibly setting the stage for dismissal of a complaint by Apple.
Salesforce.com plans to buy social media monitoring vendor Radian6, whose technology tracks conversations occurring on social sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, the company said Wednesday.
A picture may be worth a 1000 words, but for Eastman Kodak the preview of a picture might be worth $1 billion in a patent battle against Apple and Research in Motion. The U.S. International Trade Commission on Friday agreed to review a claim that App...
The U.S. International Trade Commission will investigate complaints by Apple that Eastman Kodak violated its patents related to digital imaging devices and software, the latest dispute in a long-standing patent skirmish between the two companies.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fake news fallout: Facebook starts asking users if headlines are accurate
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- Surface Book i7 vs. MacBook Pro: Fight!
- Start hoarding SSDs: Prices are expected to spike as supply gets tight
- Nikola Motor unveils its hydrogen fuel cell 18-wheeler
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCSystem EngineerVIC
- CCIT Service Management Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTField Engineer - Hardware DecommissionVIC
- FTProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- FTSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceWA
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior / Trainee Storage AdministratorNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- CCsolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager X2VIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Agile DigitalVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW