Kodak's EasyShare M580 snaps good pictures, but it offers ho-hum features
Kodak's D830 digital photo frame will show pictures full-screen or create on-the-fly photo collages
Have you ever been geocaching? While it may seem a little lame to those who haven't, there is a slight thrill to being able to track down a hidden item using only clues and a set of co-ordinates from the person who put it there. Still sounds a little...
One administrative law judge of the U.S. International Trade Commission has ruled that Kodak did not infringe Apple patents in its cameras, possibly setting the stage for dismissal of a complaint by Apple.
Salesforce.com plans to buy social media monitoring vendor Radian6, whose technology tracks conversations occurring on social sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, the company said Wednesday.
A picture may be worth a 1000 words, but for Eastman Kodak the preview of a picture might be worth $1 billion in a patent battle against Apple and Research in Motion. The U.S. International Trade Commission on Friday agreed to review a claim that App...
The U.S. International Trade Commission will investigate complaints by Apple that Eastman Kodak violated its patents related to digital imaging devices and software, the latest dispute in a long-standing patent skirmish between the two companies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCSAP BW developerVIC