From e-books to Web content, this Kobo will make you want to read more stuff
A library 30,000 books strong on a device you can hold in one hand
The Kindle Paperwhite from Amazon comes close to being the perfect solution for on-the-go reading.
Kobo hopes the Arc 10HD will appeal both as an Android tablet and an e-reader. Is it worth it?
The Kobo Wireless eReader offers better performance, but screen refresh and speed remain issues
Two months to the day and Kobo has delivered on its promise to release the Aura H2O in Australia and New Zealand.
Australian book lovers will have to hold out until February 2015 before they can buy the world’s first waterproof eReader from Kobo.
Canadian e-book and e-reader heavyweight Kobo is targeting the top end of the market with its new |Aura HD e-reader. Created from feedback from Kobo’s most avid readers, the Aura HD has a larger and higher-resolution screen, a larger battery and more...
Japanese e-commerce company Rakuten said on Tuesday that it plans to acquire Canadian e-book and e-reader company Kobo in a bid to expand in the area of media downloads for consumers.
If you're afraid you're not sharing enough of your daily activities with your online friends, here's another chance to get social...with books.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW