Has Dell gone bonkers or is the Venue 8 a reimagining of the popular slate?
A full sized-tablet in 8-inch clothing.
Leaving Galaxys in its rear view.
All things a smartphone should be and nothing more
Finally, a flagship from the third largest smartphone company in the world
KitKat in pictures
Sony's latest tablet has the competition against the ropes. It is faster, lighter, tougher and prettier than most. But that doesn't make it perfect.
HTC's latest flagship will go on sale before Samsung's Galaxy S5, and the One (M8) will cost you less if you buy it from Optus or Vodafone. Does this make the One (M8) the bargain of the year?
Online retailer Kogan has dropped the price of its Agora 4G smartphone following the unveiling of the Agora 4G+.
Coles is stocking a 7-inch Android tablet priced at $49. The slate is from Pendo, the same company that shook up the Windows tablet space with the $199 Pendo Pad 8.
Sweeping changes are being made to AldiMobile with revised plans, improved network speeds and the launch of a 5in smartphone in the lead up to Christmas.
Updated pricing: Samsung has delayed the launch of its Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge phablets in Australia. The Note 4 was originally scheduled for release on 29 October, with the Note Edge due to follow on 5 November.
This week Apple treaded on Samsung’s territory with the release of its first phablet, the iPhone 6 Plus. Samsung pioneered the phablet category three years ago with the original Note, and now it is being forced to defend its share of the market.
LG has put forward its flagship smartphone contender, the G3, and it is a beaut. A 5.5in Android smartphone clad in aluminium with display technologies superior to what’s available today. But LG has made great phones before, and they’ve lingered beh...
Savage competition has seen the gap separating Apple’s iPad from a slew of Android tablets close. This comparison takes the two most competitive tablets, Samsung’s Galaxy NotePro 12.2 and Sony’s Xperia Z2 Tablet, and measures how they stand next to A...
Flagships from the leading Android manufacturers are on sale now in Australia. There’s the 5.2in Xperia Z2 from Sony, the 5.1in Galaxy S5 from Samsung and the 5in One (M8) from HTC. All three are fantastic choices, but one of them will go down as an ...
If you’re not a fan of Samsung’s TouchWiz overlay, then you are in for a treat. This article details how you can ditch Samsung's overlay in favour of the Google Experience launcher native to stock Android devices. Best of all, the simple process won’...
Samsung's Galaxy S5 bristles with features. Some we care very little for, but others make it one of the best smartphones available on shop shelves today. Here are the top 5 reasons to love the Samsung Galaxy S5.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Mt. Gox CEO Karpeles arrested by Japanese police
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW