Choosing a stove was pretty simple in your parents' day. A freestanding upright cooker in white enamel of course. If you had the gas on, you'd buy a gas cooker, otherwise it was electric. If you wanted to upgrade, how about a clock with a timer -- ma...
Most refrigerators come equipped with their own freezers. While suitable for storing small-to-medium sized foodstuffs, they usually fail to meet the requirements of an average family household. Instead of being overly selective with the food you keep...
Most modern homes feature a dishwasher -- up to 50 per cent of households in Australia — with many people running their dishwasher up to seven times per week. It is a useful, time-saving home appliance. A quality dishwasher should have a lifesp...
Recently we toured Samsung's white goods showroom and had a change to browse the company's range cook tops and ovens.
Recently we had the opportunity to tour Samsung's white goods showroom, including spending some time with the impressive Black SPACE SRS683GDHB refrigerator. According to Samsung there has been an increase in demand for black home appliances and so t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
- Apple to stop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications soon
- Xiaomi moving data outside China following privacy concerns
- At Austin airport, Wi-Fi predicts how long the security line will be
- The best Apple iPad Air 2 plans: Vodafone v Telstra v Optus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW