Here is a collection of some of the most intriguing and potentially valuable Kickstarter tech projects people are trying to launch.
Kickstarter in pictures
A project developer who raised more than US$122,800 on Kickstarter to create a new board game has been charged by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission with using the money for personal equipment, moving expenses, rent and licenses for a separate project...
Pebble Time breaks Kickstarter record...Tim Cook speaks out on discrimination...Intel is said to be considering Altera buy... and more tech news.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission needs to create explicit rules that tell broadband providers what traffic management techniques they can and cannot use if the agency has any hope of enforcing its proposed net neutrality rules, some advocat...
Several high-profile websites -- including Kickstarter, Etsy, Reddit, Mozilla and Meetup -- will display spinning-wheel icons next Wednesday in an attempt to show visitors the Internet slow lanes they say will appear if the U.S. Federal Communication...
Canberra 3D printing start-up, Hardcotton, has developed what it claims is the world’s first pressure-controlled 3D printer, a device which requires minimal human interaction.
Can robots steer students towards careers in science and technology? Melissa Jawaharlal thinks so and she's built a robotics kit to prove it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCService DeskWA
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW