The office of new Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has declined to answer questions about the Labor leader's personal views on her party's mandatory internet filtering policy, directing enquiries to Communications Minister, Stephen Conroy.
Telstra today signed a non-binding Financial Heads of Agreement with NBN Co to participate in the rollout of Australia's National Broadband Network (NBN).
The Rudd Government's Budget has seen further funds allocated to help build the National Broadband Network (NBN, including $16 million for a two-year advertising campaign about the project.
ICT analysts have welcomed the Federal Government’s flip flop on the NBN but raised concerns it lacks detail.
The Federal Government this morning unveiled its plans for the National Broadband Network (NBN). Spanning eight years and projected to cost $43 billion with split ownership between the Australian government and private telcos, the network will provid...
The Federal Government will establish a new public company to build the next-generation National Broadband Network (NBN) across Australia.
Budget manufacturer and retailer Kogan today announced the KEVIN37, a 37in LCD television that will cost $900 — the same amount earmarked for individual tax-payers who earn $80,000 or less in the Federal Government's economic stimulus package.
Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has joined the social networking site Twitter, following the trend set by Opposition Leader Malcolm Turnbull last month and US President-elect Barack Obama.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- CCSAP Business Finance LeadQLD
- FTTIBCO DeveloperVIC
- TPOffice 365 Deployment SupportQLD
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- TPMaster Portfolio SchedulerVIC
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTHelp Desk/ Desktop SupportSA
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Security Solution Architect - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTBusiness Analysis | Business Case | ProcurementVIC
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTFull Stack Developer - Symfony 2QLD