The office of new Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has declined to answer questions about the Labor leader's personal views on her party's mandatory internet filtering policy, directing enquiries to Communications Minister, Stephen Conroy.
Telstra today signed a non-binding Financial Heads of Agreement with NBN Co to participate in the rollout of Australia's National Broadband Network (NBN).
The Rudd Government's Budget has seen further funds allocated to help build the National Broadband Network (NBN, including $16 million for a two-year advertising campaign about the project.
ICT analysts have welcomed the Federal Government’s flip flop on the NBN but raised concerns it lacks detail.
The Federal Government this morning unveiled its plans for the National Broadband Network (NBN). Spanning eight years and projected to cost $43 billion with split ownership between the Australian government and private telcos, the network will provid...
The Federal Government will establish a new public company to build the next-generation National Broadband Network (NBN) across Australia.
Budget manufacturer and retailer Kogan today announced the KEVIN37, a 37in LCD television that will cost $900 — the same amount earmarked for individual tax-payers who earn $80,000 or less in the Federal Government's economic stimulus package.
Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has joined the social networking site Twitter, following the trend set by Opposition Leader Malcolm Turnbull last month and US President-elect Barack Obama.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportWA
- FTEnvironment/ Oracle/ Active Directory Support AnalystNSW
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Voice & VideoACT
- FTBackup Engineer with Commvault ExperienceNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTTest LeadQLD
- CCTechnical Test AnalystACT
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst x 2QLD
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - OTC DerivativesAsia
- FTMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- CCIT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Response Handler - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork & Gateway EngineerACT
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- CCSystems Engineer - Exchange 2010NSW