The office of new Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has declined to answer questions about the Labor leader's personal views on her party's mandatory internet filtering policy, directing enquiries to Communications Minister, Stephen Conroy.
Telstra today signed a non-binding Financial Heads of Agreement with NBN Co to participate in the rollout of Australia's National Broadband Network (NBN).
The Rudd Government's Budget has seen further funds allocated to help build the National Broadband Network (NBN, including $16 million for a two-year advertising campaign about the project.
ICT analysts have welcomed the Federal Government’s flip flop on the NBN but raised concerns it lacks detail.
The Federal Government this morning unveiled its plans for the National Broadband Network (NBN). Spanning eight years and projected to cost $43 billion with split ownership between the Australian government and private telcos, the network will provid...
The Federal Government will establish a new public company to build the next-generation National Broadband Network (NBN) across Australia.
Budget manufacturer and retailer Kogan today announced the KEVIN37, a 37in LCD television that will cost $900 — the same amount earmarked for individual tax-payers who earn $80,000 or less in the Federal Government's economic stimulus package.
Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has joined the social networking site Twitter, following the trend set by Opposition Leader Malcolm Turnbull last month and US President-elect Barack Obama.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT