The office of new Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has declined to answer questions about the Labor leader's personal views on her party's mandatory internet filtering policy, directing enquiries to Communications Minister, Stephen Conroy.
Telstra today signed a non-binding Financial Heads of Agreement with NBN Co to participate in the rollout of Australia's National Broadband Network (NBN).
The Rudd Government's Budget has seen further funds allocated to help build the National Broadband Network (NBN, including $16 million for a two-year advertising campaign about the project.
ICT analysts have welcomed the Federal Government’s flip flop on the NBN but raised concerns it lacks detail.
The Federal Government this morning unveiled its plans for the National Broadband Network (NBN). Spanning eight years and projected to cost $43 billion with split ownership between the Australian government and private telcos, the network will provid...
The Federal Government will establish a new public company to build the next-generation National Broadband Network (NBN) across Australia.
Budget manufacturer and retailer Kogan today announced the KEVIN37, a 37in LCD television that will cost $900 — the same amount earmarked for individual tax-payers who earn $80,000 or less in the Federal Government's economic stimulus package.
Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has joined the social networking site Twitter, following the trend set by Opposition Leader Malcolm Turnbull last month and US President-elect Barack Obama.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW