U.S. lawmakers plan to resurrect national data breach notification legislation that has failed to pass in past sessions of Congress, but some advocates don't agree on what should be included in a bill.
U.S. President Barack Obama has signed an executive order requiring that government data be made available in open, machine-readable formats, expanding open-access requirements from earlier in his administration.
New legislation introduced by a bipartisan group of 10 U.S. senators would nearly double the number of H-1B visas that companies can get each year to hire foreign high-skill workers, including technology employees.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT