To protect themselves against cyberattacks, organizations should focus more on training their employees and improving their internal processes instead of buying new technology, according to one tech vendor.
Small and medium-size U.S. companies should band together on cybersecurity systems as a way to pool limited resources against increasingly sophisticated attackers, the former director of the U.S. National Security Agency said Tuesday.
The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to hear a lawsuit challenging the U.S. National Security Agency's collection of U.S. phone records filed by a conservative activist, despite a lower court's ruling that the program may be illegal.
U.S. lawmakers had a chance to pose questions to the director of the National Security Agency on Wednesday but declined to ask him about reports that the agency plans to install malware on millions of computers.
U.S. National Security Agency director General Keith Alexander has called on Congress to pass new legislation focused on protecting the country's cyber assets while at the same time defending his agency's cybersurveillance programs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC