To protect themselves against cyberattacks, organizations should focus more on training their employees and improving their internal processes instead of buying new technology, according to one tech vendor.
Small and medium-size U.S. companies should band together on cybersecurity systems as a way to pool limited resources against increasingly sophisticated attackers, the former director of the U.S. National Security Agency said Tuesday.
The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to hear a lawsuit challenging the U.S. National Security Agency's collection of U.S. phone records filed by a conservative activist, despite a lower court's ruling that the program may be illegal.
U.S. lawmakers had a chance to pose questions to the director of the National Security Agency on Wednesday but declined to ask him about reports that the agency plans to install malware on millions of computers.
U.S. National Security Agency director General Keith Alexander has called on Congress to pass new legislation focused on protecting the country's cyber assets while at the same time defending his agency's cybersurveillance programs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Supply ChainVIC
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant/Analyst (Data Loss Prevention)WA