Kaspersky Lab may not be a household name in the United States, but in some parts of the world, it's the most popular consumer antivirus software. In China the company boasts 100 million users, and the software is also popular in Germany, and, of cou...
Absent-minded people who lose their smart phones have had a win and thieves who steal mobile devices have had another setback, with the Singapore launch of a new mobile phone security product.
On 26 June, Kaspersky Lab held its 10th annual Virus Analysts Summit in Dubrovnik, Croatia. At the event the company's chief security researchers discussed the latest online threats to target businesses and consumers.
In 1989, Eugene Kaspersky ran afoul of the Cascade virus while working for the Ministry of Defence in the heart of the Soviet Union. He defeated it with his wits and a pencil.
Open source security is a hot topic in the IT world. Some people believe that open source solutions are a potential playground for mischief-makers and cyber criminals, while others swear they’re safer than proprietary software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC