The operator of a so-called revenge porn website has pleaded no contest to criminal charges, including extortion, in a California court.
AT&T has agreed to pay US$23.8 million to resolve allegations by the state of California that it illegally disposed of hazardous waste, including electronics, batteries and aerosol cans, by throwing it into dumpsters.
Mobile app developers should provide real-time disclosures to users on the personal information they collect and get permission to collect sensitive information, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission has recommended.
Mobile application developers should minimize privacy surprises for their customers by limiting their data collection and retention and giving users access to the data collected, California Attorney General Kamala Harris has recommended.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW