The Swedish Prosecution Authority has dropped the investigation of WikiLeaks front-man Julian Assange for sexual molestation and two unlawful coercion allegations, but it still has a rape allegation to investigate.
WikiLeaks wants to raise US$100,000 to offer as a reward for whoever leaks the full text of the controversial free trade agreement, the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
A Stockholm District Court judge ruled on Wednesday that the Swedish detention order against WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange, issued on allegations of sexual assault, will remain in force.
The U.S. Department of Justice has made the right decision to not prosecute WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange for publishing leaks from former U.S. Army intelligence analyst Bradley Manning, if a recent report in the Washington Post is correct, press...
U.S. officials should be condemned for "bullying" other nations in their attempts to get them to turn over Edward Snowden, the former U.S. National Security Agency contractor, who leaked classified information on massive surveillance programs there, ...
Wikileaks' latest release is billed as a transcript of a "secret meeting," but it may more accurately be termed a promotion.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange can take his case to the U.K.'s Supreme Court in his continuing fight against extradition to Sweden.
WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange filed an appeal on Tuesday to take his case to the U.K.'s Supreme Court in a bid to block his extradition to Sweden on possible charges of sexual assault and rape.
New legislation in the U.S. Congress targets WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange for espionage prosecution.
Text messages sent by the two women who accuse WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange of rape and assault mention "revenge" and "economic gain," according to testimony during the second day of his extradition hearing.
We were wrong -- so far -- that Carol Bartz would be ousted as Yahoo CEO by the end of this year, but we were right that Apple's tablet, whose name wasn't known at the end of last year, would be huge. OK, so that second one was probably a given, but ...
London's High Court ruled Thursday that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange can be freed if he posts £240,000 (US$384,000) in bail, rejecting prosecutors' appeal that he be imprisoned pending a January extradition hearing, according to the BBC.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has finished as a runner-up to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg as Time's 2010 Person of the Year.
Daniel Ellsberg, the man responsible for outing the now famous Pentagon Papers in 1971, and a group of ex-intelligence officers have thrown their weight behind WikiLeaks and its founder, saying the current attempt to label WikiLeaks' leaks as trivial...
Interpol has issued a so-called "red notice" for Wikileaks' Julian Assange, notifying police around the world that he is wanted for questioning by Swedish prosecutors related to sexual assault accusations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCCRM Change Lead, OrganisationalNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW