Two U.S. lawmakers have introduced a bill that would prevent the Department of Justice from prosecuting people for violating terms of service for Web-based products, website notices or employment agreements under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFA...
A U.S. federal court has modified a protective order to allow disclosure of the court records of Internet activist Aaron Swartz, but ruled that names and other personal identifying information of those involved in his arrest and prosecution should be...
A proposal in the U.S. Congress to strengthen the penalties in the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act is a "giant leap in the wrong direction" for digital rights activists calling for changes in the law after the suicide of hacktivist Aaron Swartz earlier ...
U.S. lawmakers pledged to rewrite an antihacking law as hundreds of people gathered in Washington, D.C., to mourn the death of Internet activist and innovator Aaron Swartz.
Hackers working under the name of the Anonymous hacktivist collective hit a US government website on Saturday, replacing its home page with a 1340 word text detailing its frustrations with the way the American legal system works and a threat to relea...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Analyst Designer / AWS and AzureVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectACT
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/JAVA/Oracle) 160504/SA/vtdAsia
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD