The U.S. Senate could take a preliminary vote as soon as Wednesday on a controversial bill intended to encourage businesses to share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies, despite concerns that the legislation would all...
Opponents of a U.S. Senate bill intended to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats may have stalled a vote on the legislation.
Government agencies should investigate whether Verizon Wireless' use of so-called supercookies to track the online activities of its subscribers amount to privacy violations, three U.S. senators said Friday.
Many top websites share their visitors' names, usernames or other personal information with their partners without telling users and, in some cases, without knowing they're doing it, according to a new study from Stanford University.
Some online advertising networks continue to track Web users after tracking opt-out requests, even though the networks have promised to honor those questions, according to a new study from Stanford University's Center for Internet Society.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperACT