The U.S. Senate could take a preliminary vote as soon as Wednesday on a controversial bill intended to encourage businesses to share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies, despite concerns that the legislation would all...
Opponents of a U.S. Senate bill intended to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats may have stalled a vote on the legislation.
Government agencies should investigate whether Verizon Wireless' use of so-called supercookies to track the online activities of its subscribers amount to privacy violations, three U.S. senators said Friday.
Many top websites share their visitors' names, usernames or other personal information with their partners without telling users and, in some cases, without knowing they're doing it, according to a new study from Stanford University.
Some online advertising networks continue to track Web users after tracking opt-out requests, even though the networks have promised to honor those questions, according to a new study from Stanford University's Center for Internet Society.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPJava Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- CCFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Information Management SMENSW
- FTPHP DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTJunior / Trainee Storage AdministratorNSW
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant Applications & ServersSA
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop/Laptop Deployment TechnicianVIC
- FTSenior Project Analyst, PMO, WealthNSW