Proposed legislation that would require U.S. businesses to notify affected customers after data breaches is too weak because it would preempt stronger breach notification laws in several states and it wouldn't cover several classes of data, including...
Even before bombshell disclosures of the U.S. government's massive collection of Internet and cellphone data, many U.S. residents were very concerned about privacy violations.
The maker of the Path social networking app will pay a US$800,000 civil penalty to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that it illegally collected personal information from children without parental consent, the agency said Friday.
Mobile app developers should provide real-time disclosures to users on the personal information they collect and get permission to collect sensitive information, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission has recommended.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission will host a press conference Thursday afternoon to discussion its investigation of Google for antitrust violations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst AGILENSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTSenior C# .NET Developer (Focus WCF, MVC)VIC
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW