Proposed legislation that would require U.S. businesses to notify affected customers after data breaches is too weak because it would preempt stronger breach notification laws in several states and it wouldn't cover several classes of data, including...
Even before bombshell disclosures of the U.S. government's massive collection of Internet and cellphone data, many U.S. residents were very concerned about privacy violations.
The maker of the Path social networking app will pay a US$800,000 civil penalty to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that it illegally collected personal information from children without parental consent, the agency said Friday.
Mobile app developers should provide real-time disclosures to users on the personal information they collect and get permission to collect sensitive information, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission has recommended.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission will host a press conference Thursday afternoon to discussion its investigation of Google for antitrust violations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTMigration Release CoordinatorACT
- FTAccount Security ManagerACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCTesting Business Analyst (Gold Coast based)QLD
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCAX Functional SupportQLD
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- TPJava Developer -- ContractWA
- CCSystems Engineer - Exchange 2010NSW
- CCHelpdesk/Desktop supportVIC
- TPJunior Project ManagerSA
- FTMid-Senior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC