AT&T posted gains in revenue and net income for the third quarter of 2013, with gains in mobile phone and U-verse TV subscribers driving the growth.
AT&T has reported revenue of US $31.4 billion for the first quarter of 2013, down slightly from a year earlier, although net income was up slightly, with a sagging wireline business division nearly offsetting mobile and wired broadband growth.
AT&T reported revenue of US $31.5 billion for the third quarter of this year, flat compared to the third quarter of 2011, while net income was up slightly to $3.6 billion.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Severe vulnerability in Cisco's WebEx extension for Chrome leaves PCs open to easy attack
- Microsoft tries to expel Chromebooks from schools with Intune app and low-cost PCs
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
- How to create Live Tiles for your Steam games in Windows
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- CCTechnical Support ConsultantVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCAccessability TesterVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPBI Data AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW