Two U.S. Supreme Court justices owned stock in tech vendors or other companies that filed briefs in cases under review by the high court in the past year, a watchdog group said Thursday.
A Pennsylvania man who posted violent rap lyrics and other comments on Facebook about his estranged wife, an FBI agent and nearby elementary schools is not guilty of making criminal threats, the U.S. Supreme Court has decided.
From rattled airline passengers who fear the coming of smartphones to jurors who don't know a smartphone from a tablet, here are some of the colorful quotes from IT news in 2014.
Police shouldn't be able to search suspects' mobile phones at the time of arrest because of the huge amounts of private information now stored on those devices, lawyers for two criminal defendants argued before U.S. Supreme Court Tuesday.
If the U.S. Supreme Court rules that streaming video provider Aereo violates the copyrights of TV networks, it may also put cloud storage services at risk, the company's lawyer argued Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Twitter rolls out night mode in its iOS app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA