U.S. President Barack Obama's administration should reverse its decision to suspend the passport of U.S. National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden and end its efforts to prosecute him as policymakers push to change the programs he exposed, a gro...
U.S. officials should be condemned for "bullying" other nations in their attempts to get them to turn over Edward Snowden, the former U.S. National Security Agency contractor, who leaked classified information on massive surveillance programs there, ...
The U.S. Senate has voted against a Republican measure that would have overturned net neutrality rules passed by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission last December.
U.S. privacy codes of conduct drafted by businesses, consumers and privacy advocates working together will work better than government regulation or legislation, a top official with the U.S. Department of Commerce said Thursday.
The U.S. Congress needs to pass new laws to protect smartphone customers from having their locations tracked by operating systems and applications, members of a Senate subcommittee said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCQuality Assurance LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCIT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCOpen_5pm_27/10_Project CoordinatorACT
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCWebSphere Portal AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Performance Test Lead/ArchitectQLD
- CCDigital Marketing StrategistVIC
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC