Republican legislators don't even want the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to think about reclassifying broadband as a utility -- a route the regulator could take in order to reinstate net neutrality rules.
A U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration plan to end its formal relationship with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers could open the door to Internet censorship by China, Russia or Iran, some U.S. lawmaker...
Recent data breaches at Target and Neiman Marcus were sophisticated attacks not detected by robust cybersecurity measures, executives with the two companies told U.S. lawmakers.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services took too little time testing how the many components of the troubled HealthCare.gov worked together before rolling out the insurance marketplace, contractors involved in the project said Thursday.
U.S. lawmakers plan to resurrect national data breach notification legislation that has failed to pass in past sessions of Congress, but some advocates don't agree on what should be included in a bill.
With 2013 coming to an end, we took our annual look back at quotes from news stories over the last 12 months. Here are a handful that stuck with us through the year:
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCJava Developer - CQ5VIC
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW