Members of the European Parliament are readying a motion calling for the break-up of Google, by separating its search engine functionality from other commercial services, according to news reports.
The U.S. National Security Agency defended its foreign intelligence surveillance programs Friday after news reports that the agency has targeted foreign leaders and business executives.
Spanish Linux user group Hispalinux on Tuesday filed an antitrust complaint with the European Commission against Microsoft over the use of the UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) Secure Boot feature in Windows 8 PCs.
Eleven complainants sent an open letter to European Union's Competition Commissioner Joaquín Almunia urging him to formally charge Google with breaching competition law.
Samsung's efforts to seek injunctions against Apple for standards-essential patents in the mobile phone market may be an abuse of its dominant position and a violation of European Union antitrust rules, the European Commission said Friday.
The European Commission has given Google a January deadline to respond to the European competition agency's concerns over alleged antitrust behavior by the company.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCApplications DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW