The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will decide this week which mobile carriers will control billions of dollars worth of prime wireless spectrum scheduled to be auctioned next year.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should limit the amount of spectrum that giant mobile carriers AT&T and Verizon Communications are able to buy in an auction scheduled for mid-2015, some U.S. senators said Tuesday.
AT&T's assertions that its planned acquisition of T-Mobile USA will create up to 96,000 new U.S. jobs are "completely unfounded" and contrary to past evidence of similar mergers, one economist said Tuesday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should deny AT&T's plan to buy US$1.9 billion worth of wireless spectrum from Qualcomm because of the telecom carrier's proposed acquisition of T-Mobile USA, several consumer groups said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA