Samsung has revealed its Galaxy S5 will be resistant to water and dust, will feature a finger scanner and will have a 16MP camera, at Samsung's Unpacked event in Barcelona.
Samsung hinted that it may make announcements about a phone running a dual-core processor, new tablets including some running Honeycomb and new Windows Phone 7 models at Mobile World Congress in February.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 LG G3 review
- 4 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 5 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Reconnaissance code on industrial software site points to watering hole attack
- Europol launches international cybercrime task force
- Show spotlight will be on smartwatches with better looks and connectivity
- China gives Microsoft 20 days to answer questions in anti-monopoly probe
- European 700MHz band should be freed for mobile broadband by 2020, report says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.