Real-time messaging has become a hot area in enterprise software thanks in part to the hype surrounding Slack, and Jive Software has now joined the fray.
Communication is a key part of enterprises' interactions both internally and externally, and on Thursday Jive Software announced updated releases for addressing both audiences.
Three new workforce communications apps are on the way from Jive Software as part of a suite targeting globally dispersed workforces that are smaller than the large organizations that have been Jive's mainstay so far.
As it fights to remain a leader in enterprise social networking (ESN) among giant rivals, pure-play vendor Jive Software has been furiously integrating its suite with the most popular business software, now adding the Google Docs productivity applica...
Jive has built links between its enterprise social networking (ESN) suite and Microsoft's Office 365 to let users leverage Jive collaboration features with the cloud versions of Outlook, Office, SharePoint and OneDrive for Business.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
- 2 LG 55-inch curved OLED (55EC930T) TV review: The future of OLED is bright
- 3 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 4 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 5 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple security program, MacKeeper, celebrates difficult birthday
- Nvidia's shift away from mobile devices cuts modem unit
- FCC asks how LTE can share the airwaves with Wi-Fi
- Speedy servers with Intel's 18-core chips, DDR4 memory hit the market
- Want to buy SAP software? There's an app (store) for that
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.