The U.S. Senate was deadlocked on Friday over whether to extend authorization for the National Security Agency's massive collection of domestic telephone records, with Majority Leader Mitch McConnell insisting the surveillance program should continue...
The U.S. House of Representatives has voted to rein in the National Security Agency's bulk collection of the country's telephone records, while allowing the agency to engage in more targeted surveillance.
Legislation intended to end the U.S. National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records is drawing opposition from several unlikely sources, digital and civil rights groups.
A U.S. Congress committee has overwhelmingly approved legislation designed to stop the bulk collection of U.S. phone records by the National Security Agency.
A bipartisan group of U.S. lawmakers has reintroduced legislation aimed at ending the National Security Agency's bulk collection of telephone records across the country.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware TestersACT
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCIngres DeveloperWA
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- CCSQL Data and Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- PTService Management Analyst (Part-Time)SA
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Producer | 3 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- CCWeb DesignerNSW