The U.S. Senate was deadlocked on Friday over whether to extend authorization for the National Security Agency's massive collection of domestic telephone records, with Majority Leader Mitch McConnell insisting the surveillance program should continue...
The U.S. House of Representatives has voted to rein in the National Security Agency's bulk collection of the country's telephone records, while allowing the agency to engage in more targeted surveillance.
Legislation intended to end the U.S. National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records is drawing opposition from several unlikely sources, digital and civil rights groups.
A U.S. Congress committee has overwhelmingly approved legislation designed to stop the bulk collection of U.S. phone records by the National Security Agency.
A bipartisan group of U.S. lawmakers has reintroduced legislation aimed at ending the National Security Agency's bulk collection of telephone records across the country.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCVMware Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC