The U.S. and other nations should look toward Internet voting to make it easier for disabled and elderly people to cast ballots, and to increase participation among young people, but online security remains a huge hurdle, according to a new paper for...
The U.S. Department of Justice's decision to bring computer hacking and economic espionage charges against five alleged members of the Chinese army is an attempt by President Barack Obama's administration to redirect a global discussion about cyberha...
U.S. lawmakers had a chance to pose questions to the director of the National Security Agency on Wednesday but declined to ask him about reports that the agency plans to install malware on millions of computers.
A U.S. House of Representatives committee failed to make the changes necessary to allay fears about government surveillance in a controversial cyberthreat sharing bill that's moving toward a House vote, critics said.
The U.S. Congress should focus on voluntary incentives, instead of new regulations, as a way to encourage companies to improve their cybersecurity efforts, although some changes in current laws are needed, a group of Republican lawmakers said in a re...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW