Building on a collaboration with Google, software vendor JetBrains has updated its IntelliJ IDEA Java IDE (integrated development environment) to offer more capabilities for creating applications to run on Android devices.
Although already known for being easy to use, the Python programming language has gotten another boost in usability thanks to a new free graphical editor from development software provider JetBrains.
JetBrains has thoroughly revamped its IntelliJ Idea IDE for Java, redesigning the user interface on top and installing a new, faster compiler underneath.
JetBrains this spring will offer full support for Java 7 in an upgrade to the company's IntelliJ Idea IDE, according to the JetBrains IntelliJ Idea blog. IntelliJ IDEA 10.5 will support language features of Java 7 across the IDE with capabilities suc...
JetBrains is offering a milestone release of the upcoming IntelliJ Idea 9 IDE for Java application development, featuring capabilities ranging from OSGi backing to improved performance and PHP support.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundACT
- FTSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerSA
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Projects Engineer | Systems Integration and IT Managed ServicesNSW
- CCPSCD/ CRM Business/Financial AnalystsACT
- CCIT Service Management Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- CCProject Manager - Process Transformation / AutomationVIC
- CCMiddleware SpecialistACT
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- FTIOS Developer (Permanent) Finance CBDNSW
- FTILSP ManagerNSW
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- CCSenior Security ConsultantACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW