Anyone who was hoping to sneak in an Internet voice call over JetBlue's new in-flight Wi-Fi service had better make other plans, because the airline now plans to enforce its ban on voice calls in the air.
The latest twist in the debate over in-flight calling might allow users of some Internet-based services to do voice and video chats immediately on some airliners.
Airlines have been charging fees for seats on the emergency aisle, priority boarding, and anything resembling baggage, so it's no surprise that cheap or free Wi-Fi access isn't a typical frill. But with one in three <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/bu...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC