Smartphone users might be better off seeing a doctor than relying on a family of mobile apps to diagnose whether moles on their skin are cancerous.
A project developer who raised more than US$122,800 on Kickstarter to create a new board game has been charged by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission with using the money for personal equipment, moving expenses, rent and licenses for a separate project...
A company that tracked retail store customers through their smartphones without notifying them and without giving them a chance to turn off the tracking has settled a U.S. Federal Trade Commission complaint that it didn't live up to its privacy promi...
An online service allowing consumers to pay their medical bills failed to adequately inform them that it would also try to collect highly detailed medical information from their pharmacies, medical labs and insurance companies, the U.S. Federal Trade...
A Florida court has temporarily shut down two "massive" telemarketing operations that allegedly conned tens of thousands of consumers out of millions of dollars by tricking them into fixing nonexistent computer errors, the U.S. Federal Trade Commissi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA