First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
The best of Sony, only bigger.
The budget smartphone that punches well above its weight
Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
Has Asus made its adored tablet even better with its latest Transformer?
Lenovo could do great things with Motorola if the S6000 tablet is anything to go by.
Australia’s first curved-screen smartphone has arrived and there is more to it than a pretty face.
The MeMO Pad FHD 10 is a solid tablet overall but performance in some graphically intense games is poor
The Agora HD smartphone combines a good display with solid performance, making it great value
Samsung's latest Galaxy Note tablet gets a high resolution screen and a new design
The best Android tablet on the market. Full stop.
The Moto X offers unique customisation options and promises 24-hour battery life.
The Galaxy Mega 6.3 offers excellent battery life and 4G connectivity, but performance is a mixed bag
The Ascend P6's physical design is impressive but it has too many other issues to recommend
The Acer Iconia A1-810 is a low-cost, 7.9in Android tablet that offers good value for money
Latest News Articles
- Countries don't own their Internet domains, ICANN says
- Internet of things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
- Like Amazon, other firms want permission to fly drones
- Red Hat aims at standardization with Linux for 64-bit ARM servers
- AMD's new 64-bit ARM board points way to x86 coexistence
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $51.99 free shipping
- $107 free shipping
- 44% off $550
- 16% off $919.95
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »