Feature packed and wanting for nothing
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
The best of Sony, only bigger.
The budget smartphone that punches well above its weight
Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
Has Asus made its adored tablet even better with its latest Transformer?
Lenovo could do great things with Motorola if the S6000 tablet is anything to go by.
Australia’s first curved-screen smartphone has arrived and there is more to it than a pretty face.
The MeMO Pad FHD 10 is a solid tablet overall but performance in some graphically intense games is poor
The Agora HD smartphone combines a good display with solid performance, making it great value
Samsung's latest Galaxy Note tablet gets a high resolution screen and a new design
The best Android tablet on the market. Full stop.
The Moto X offers unique customisation options and promises 24-hour battery life.
The Galaxy Mega 6.3 offers excellent battery life and 4G connectivity, but performance is a mixed bag
The Ascend P6's physical design is impressive but it has too many other issues to recommend
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Citrix's 900 job cuts seen as 'defensive' move
- Amazon returns to profit as holiday sales soar
- Uber passenger who alleged Delhi rape sues in US
- Microsoft said to invest in Android maker Cyanogen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.