HTC is soon expected to release a larger version of its One smartphone called the HTC One Max, after leaked images of the purported device were published by Twitter account @evleaks.
Images of what appears to be Google's second-generation Nexus 7 Android tablet have been leaked online, suggesting an official launch of the device is not too far away.
Samsung has today announced the impending launch of its Galaxy Tab 3 range of Android tablets in 10.1in, 8in and 7in models, claiming the array of size options will not confuse consumers but instead offer them choice.
Sony's next Android phone is expected to come with a 20-megapixel camera that can record 4K video, after a software build purported to be from the device was leaked.
Google hasn't officially released it yet, but the company's 4.3 version of the Android mobile operating system looks like it will soon coming to the Samsung Galaxy S4.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei is ambitiously targeting a sales figure of 10 million units for its new Ascend P6 Android phone, according to the company's CEO.
Samsung has confirmed it will release its new Galaxy Tab 3 range of tablets in Australia "later this year" but has refused to confirm pricing or exact availability details.
LG's new white Google Nexus 4 will be sold "exclusively" through Harvey Norman from mid-June, the company announced today.
Acer has today announced the Australian release of the Iconia A1-810, a low-cost, 7.9in Android tablet designed to compete with Apple's iPad mini and the Google Nexus 7.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a 3G-capable, quad-core Android tablet running Google's Jelly Bean software in Australia for $249, but has warned consumers that stocks are likely to be limited.
Leaked press images have all but confirmed that Google is set to launch a white variant of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone.
Virgin Mobile has today announced it will sell the Sony Xperia SP Android phone in Australia. The device is available online and at Virgin Mobile stores across the country.
I'll kick off this roundup by eating a little crow -- I pooh-poohed the notion that Google might not be rolling out Key Lime Pie at this year's I/O conference in last week's installment, saying that I'd still be expecting Android 5.0 to show up in Sa...
Samsung officially launched the Galaxy S4 in Australia overnight and the good news is that all four major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- have released their pricing details. We've got all the details for you in one...
Samsung officially launched its hotly anticipated Galaxy S4 Android phone last night at an event in Sydney, with the device officially going on sale in Australia from Saturday, April 27.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- CCChange or Project Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- FTProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationQLD
- CCExecutive AssistantVIC
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst **FIFO TO MONGOLIA**QLD
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ DeveloperSA
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW