Customers no longer have to choose between an iPhone or a big Android device following the release of Sony's 4.3in Xperia Z1 Compact. The smartphone bundles performance innards with a 20.7MP camera and waterproof credentials, but will this be enough ...
Two of the newest Android phones in Australia are the Sony Xperia Z1 and the LG G2. Which one is right for you?
Whether you're a smartphone fan or you're coming off contract and need a new phone, Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the Google's Nexus 5 are two of the best Android phones on the market right now. Which one is right for you?
Chinese manufacturer Huawei claims its new Ascend P6 phone is the "world's slimmest smartphone". We go-hands on!
The latest devices continually push the boundaries of what can be declared a smartphone. In Sony's Xperia Z Ultra and Samsung's Galaxy Mega 6.3 we have two of the biggest Android phones to hit the market. How do they compare?
Samsung's new Galaxy Mega 6.3 is a mid-range Android smartphone with a huge 6.3in touchscreen. Is bigger always better or simply ridiculous? Let's go hands-on and find out!
We've just got our hands on Sony's new water resistant Xperia Tablet Z. It launched in Australia earlier this week and Sony is claiming it's the thinnest 10in tablet on the market. We've only played with it for a few short hours, but here's our first...
We go hands-on with the LG Optimus F5, a budget smartphone with 4G connectivity. It's one of the first 4G devices to be sold on prepaid, and the first 4G prepaid smartphone sold in Australia by Optus.
Taiwanese consumer electronics manufacturer ASUS has never been short of wacky ideas. Its latest experiment is the Fonepad, a 7in Android tablet that also functions as a regular smartphone. We go hands-on.
Oppo is best known for its high-end Blu-ray and Hi-Fi systems, but the Guangdong-based company is now attempting to make an impact in the smartphone market. The Oppo Find 5 is a flagship Android phone with a 5in, full HD display and we've just got ou...
Samsung's latest Android tablet boasts an 8in screen and includes a Wacom-powered stylus called the 'S Pen'. We go hands-on to see how it stacks up in what's becoming a very crowded market.
Samsung will officially launch its hotly anticipated Galaxy S4 Android phone in Australia next week at an event in Sydney. Here's exactly what we know so far, what's happening and why it's a pretty big deal.
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the most anticipated smartphones to be launched this year. These new Android smartphones are hitting the shelves in Australia very shortly but which one is right for you?
Despite being announced earlier in the year, the HTC One still hasn't officially been released in Australia. So, when can Aussies get their hands on it?
Samsung last week revealed details of its Galaxy S4 Android phone, the most anticipated smartphone of 2013 so far. When can Aussies get their hands on it?
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD