The P8 packs relevant features in a striking body, all at a price that is competitive
Fitbit has released the latest addition to its family of fitness trackers, the Fitbit Alta.
ASX-listed retailer, Dick Smith, has issued a cautious outlook as it heads into the Christmas trading period following a $60 million inventory write-down.
Microsoft will be selling the Surface Book exclusively in a move to support its first retail store in Australia.
The only Australian retailer to offer HTC’s Desire Eye will be JB Hi-Fi as part of an exclusive agreement between the two companies.
Logitech has released a new wireless speaker compatible with smartphones, tablets and computers. The UE Mini Boom crams a lot of new technology, like NFC and modular pairing, into its small, affordable price-tag.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT