Telstra is ranging 10 different wearables as of today and plans to expand the range to 12 by Father’s Day.
Jawbone has filed its second lawsuit against Fitbit in less than two weeks, claiming its activity tracking products infringe several of Jawbone's patents.
Jawbone’s successor to its popular Up24 has shrunk by almost half, is $30 less expensive and is expected to go on sale in Australia from June 10
Lenovo smartphone lets users interact with projected images...Google tipped to overhaul payments scheme...FCC will clamp down on spam texts...and more tech news.
The intense rivalry in the wearables market has spilled over into court with Jawbone accusing rival Fitbit of "systematically plundering" its employees, trade secrets and intellectual property.
Europe has a hard case to make against Google... Apple buys Israeli imaging company... Twitter revamps homepage with content... and more tech news
Jawbone's latest activity tracker, the UP3, will finally ship April 20 after being delayed for months, though without a core feature the company had hoped for.
The wearable technology market has evolved from just showing information on a screen, according to Jawbone.
The next-generation Up3 from Jawbone will be one of the thinnest wearables capable of measuring a resting heart-rate.
Jawbone has doubled the battery life of its UP24 activity monitor wristband to two weeks through a firmware update.
A few months after launching a developer toolkit for writing apps that run on wearable devices, Salesforce.com says the concept is gaining traction with customers and partners.
Google-owned Nest is letting its products get cozy with other devices and apps like health trackers, home appliances, even cars.
Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
Jawbone is investing in Bluetooth earpieces following the rise in demand for large screen smartphones.
Jawbone says its new Mini Jambox Bluetooth speaker doesn't have a competitor when it comes to combining portability and sound quality, despite a wealth of similar sized speakers currently available on the market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT