Telstra is ranging 10 different wearables as of today and plans to expand the range to 12 by Father’s Day.
Jawbone has filed its second lawsuit against Fitbit in less than two weeks, claiming its activity tracking products infringe several of Jawbone's patents.
Jawbone’s successor to its popular Up24 has shrunk by almost half, is $30 less expensive and is expected to go on sale in Australia from June 10
Lenovo smartphone lets users interact with projected images...Google tipped to overhaul payments scheme...FCC will clamp down on spam texts...and more tech news.
The intense rivalry in the wearables market has spilled over into court with Jawbone accusing rival Fitbit of "systematically plundering" its employees, trade secrets and intellectual property.
Europe has a hard case to make against Google... Apple buys Israeli imaging company... Twitter revamps homepage with content... and more tech news
Jawbone's latest activity tracker, the UP3, will finally ship April 20 after being delayed for months, though without a core feature the company had hoped for.
The wearable technology market has evolved from just showing information on a screen, according to Jawbone.
The next-generation Up3 from Jawbone will be one of the thinnest wearables capable of measuring a resting heart-rate.
Jawbone has doubled the battery life of its UP24 activity monitor wristband to two weeks through a firmware update.
A few months after launching a developer toolkit for writing apps that run on wearable devices, Salesforce.com says the concept is gaining traction with customers and partners.
Google-owned Nest is letting its products get cozy with other devices and apps like health trackers, home appliances, even cars.
Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
Jawbone is investing in Bluetooth earpieces following the rise in demand for large screen smartphones.
Jawbone says its new Mini Jambox Bluetooth speaker doesn't have a competitor when it comes to combining portability and sound quality, despite a wealth of similar sized speakers currently available on the market.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCAutoCAD Business System Analyst/ GIS, Spatial AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Business Analyst Permanent North SydneyNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW