Jawbone has doubled the battery life of its UP24 activity monitor wristband to two weeks through a firmware update.
A few months after launching a developer toolkit for writing apps that run on wearable devices, Salesforce.com says the concept is gaining traction with customers and partners.
Google-owned Nest is letting its products get cozy with other devices and apps like health trackers, home appliances, even cars.
Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
Jawbone is investing in Bluetooth earpieces following the rise in demand for large screen smartphones.
Jawbone says its new Mini Jambox Bluetooth speaker doesn't have a competitor when it comes to combining portability and sound quality, despite a wealth of similar sized speakers currently available on the market.
Jawbone on Tuesday announced Up Platform, an API that allows health-focused services, apps, and hardware to connect with the company's Up wristband accessory.
Jawbone's new Up wristband, a device that tracks your movement, sleeping patterns and eating habits, should not be classified as a fitness product but a wellness product, according to the company.
Android fans hungering for access to Jawbone's UP fitness-tracking wristband are in luck: On Tuesday the company introduced a free app in Google Play.
Up is no longer down. Jawbone on Tuesday announced a do-over for the Up, the company's $130 fitness- and sleep-tracking wristband accessory. The Up, which is available in three sizes and eight colors, tracks steps, distance, and sleep phases, and it ...
Jawbone on Thursday published an open letter to Up owners, announcing a refund program for dissatisfied owners of the company’s step and sleep tracking armband.
A headset can do more than keep your hands on the wheel while you're on the phone. It can free you to take notes while talking with a client, sip coffee during a conference call or even doodle while waiting on hold. In other words, a headset today is...
Californian mobile accessories company AliphCom today launched its range of Bluetooth headsets in Australia -- the flagship Jawbone Prime and Jawbone 2.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Bose QuietComfort 25 review: A traveller's companion
- 5 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Sencha melds desktop and smartphone management with Space
- Drupal: If you weren't quick to patch, assume your site was hacked
- Smartphone share of overall mobile phone sales stalling at 70 percent
- Pirate Bay co-founder found guilty of hacking in Denmark
- Germany backs plan to retain personal flight data across EU
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW