LightSquared and a partner, Javad GNSS, showed off a filter and an antenna on Thursday that they said would solve the anticipated GPS interference problem that has plagued the carrier's plan to deploy an LTE network in frequencies near those used by ...
Satellite-4G carrier LightSquared said Wednesday that gear to prevent interference between its network and precision GPS gear will cost US$50 to $300 per device and it is in talks with the U.S. government about covering the cost of upgrading or repla...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Coinbase set to launch licensed Bitcoin exchange in the US
- Malaysia Airlines attacked, big data dump threatened
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- North Carolina could be next in Google Fiber roll-out
- Conference calls a waste of time? In 1915, this one made history
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.