Tibco has acquired Jaspersoft for US$185 million in a deal that will give it a widely used embedded BI (business-intelligence) suite to sell alongside its existing Spotfire analytics product.
Open-source business-intelligence software vendor Jaspersoft continues to refine its software to make it easier to use for a wider audience.
With the commercial release of version 5 of its self-named reporting and analysis suite, Jaspersoft has revamped the software's visualization engine, doing away with an Adobe Flash-based visualization engine in favor of one using HTML5 Web standards.
Open-source BI (business intelligence) vendor Jaspersoft is joining the ranks of companies adding support for Apple's wildly popular iPad.
The options for open-source data warehousing and analytics grew on Tuesday, with a number of announcements from Infobright, Jaspersoft and Ingres.
Latest News Articles
- HP invests in Hortonworks' Hadoop
- Apple losing its grip as top tablet company
- Thousands of sites compromised through WordPress plug-in vulnerability
- EU hears Google, Microsoft, Yahoo on 'right to be forgotten'
- Europeans call for a single EU copyright to get more access to online services
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 35% off $770 free shipping
- 60% off $12.99
- 46% off $399.95 free shipping
- $938.96 free shipping
- 44% off $550
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »