Tibco has acquired Jaspersoft for US$185 million in a deal that will give it a widely used embedded BI (business-intelligence) suite to sell alongside its existing Spotfire analytics product.
Open-source business-intelligence software vendor Jaspersoft continues to refine its software to make it easier to use for a wider audience.
With the commercial release of version 5 of its self-named reporting and analysis suite, Jaspersoft has revamped the software's visualization engine, doing away with an Adobe Flash-based visualization engine in favor of one using HTML5 Web standards.
Open-source BI (business intelligence) vendor Jaspersoft is joining the ranks of companies adding support for Apple's wildly popular iPad.
The options for open-source data warehousing and analytics grew on Tuesday, with a number of announcements from Infobright, Jaspersoft and Ingres.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
- 3 LG 55-inch curved OLED (55EC930T) TV review: The future of OLED is bright
- 4 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 5 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- 5 reasons to jump on the smartwatch bandwagon
- Another Uber office in China faces government scrutiny
- FAA program tests drones flying beyond pilot's line-of-sight
- Companies are falling behind on securing their SAP environments
- Sony's Xperia C4 ups the selfie ante, launching in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.