Tibco has acquired Jaspersoft for US$185 million in a deal that will give it a widely used embedded BI (business-intelligence) suite to sell alongside its existing Spotfire analytics product.
Open-source business-intelligence software vendor Jaspersoft continues to refine its software to make it easier to use for a wider audience.
With the commercial release of version 5 of its self-named reporting and analysis suite, Jaspersoft has revamped the software's visualization engine, doing away with an Adobe Flash-based visualization engine in favor of one using HTML5 Web standards.
Open-source BI (business intelligence) vendor Jaspersoft is joining the ranks of companies adding support for Apple's wildly popular iPad.
The options for open-source data warehousing and analytics grew on Tuesday, with a number of announcements from Infobright, Jaspersoft and Ingres.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple Watch to go on sale in March, claims analyst
- AT&T to acquire Nextel Mexico assets for $1.9 billion
- Facebook in Turkey ordered to block material insulting Prophet Muhammad
- Motorola returns to China, touts phone customization
- Modular smartphones could be reused as computer clusters
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.