DataDot Technology (ASX:DDT) has forecast a 20 per cent to 30 per cent decline in revenue for FY11, due to supply chain disruptions from the Japanese earthquake and tsunami.
Following the news that the damaged Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in Japan might be emitting dangerous levels of radiation, workers and officials have only been permitted to get so close to the reactors.
As Friday's earthquake in Japan demonstrates, natural disasters happen. And when they do, the first two things to go down are electricity and telephone services.
A series of planned electricity blackouts will begin rolling through regions in most of eastern Japan on Monday. The blackouts are intended to manage a dramatic fall in power generation capacity caused by a massive earthquake and tsunami that hit the...
A day after Japan's biggest earthquake ever caused widespread destruction and as-yet uncounted deaths, Japan's biggest electronics companies are trying to ensure that employees in disaster areas are safe and facilities remain intact.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Startup develops optical zoom lens for smartphones
- Dyn sells Internet performance data via SaaS
- Showdown: Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs LG G3
- Jive adds Office 365 connectors for its enterprise social suite
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.