DataDot Technology (ASX:DDT) has forecast a 20 per cent to 30 per cent decline in revenue for FY11, due to supply chain disruptions from the Japanese earthquake and tsunami.
Following the news that the damaged Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in Japan might be emitting dangerous levels of radiation, workers and officials have only been permitted to get so close to the reactors.
As Friday's earthquake in Japan demonstrates, natural disasters happen. And when they do, the first two things to go down are electricity and telephone services.
A series of planned electricity blackouts will begin rolling through regions in most of eastern Japan on Monday. The blackouts are intended to manage a dramatic fall in power generation capacity caused by a massive earthquake and tsunami that hit the...
A day after Japan's biggest earthquake ever caused widespread destruction and as-yet uncounted deaths, Japan's biggest electronics companies are trying to ensure that employees in disaster areas are safe and facilities remain intact.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus Strix RX 580 Gaming Top OC review: Proof that size matters
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Acer's Nitro 5 is a laptop that lets casual gamers get reckless
- Newegg has lowered the price of HP's Stream 11 Pro G2 to $180
- Acer's Predator X27 G-Sync HDR monitor is infused with every feature you could ask for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW
- FTSQL Server Database DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Change ManagerQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTIT/Digital Project ManagerNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent jobACT
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- TPTesting SpecialistQLD
- TPSoftware Licensing SpecialistNSW
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- TPOffice 365 Deployment SupportQLD
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- TPMaster Portfolio SchedulerVIC
- FTProject Manager - Knowledge Management implementationVIC
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT