A debate in the U.S. about whether the National Security Agency should end its bulk collection of U.S. telephone and business records has come down to an argument over the meaning of the word "bulk."
The U.S. Congress would endanger the nation's security by passing even watered-down legislation to limit the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic phone records, several U.S. senators said Thursday.
The U.S. Department of Justice, working with law enforcement agencies in other countries, revealed Monday a multinational effort to disrupt Gameover Zeus, a 2-year-old botnet employing an estimated 500,000 to 1 million compromised computers.
U.S. businesses can share most cyberthreat information with competitors without facing antitrust enforcement action, two U.S. enforcement agencies said Thursday.
The U.S. Congress needs to help restore global trust in the nation's technology vendors by reining in surveillance programs at the National Security Agency, an industry representative told lawmakers Tuesday.
The U.S. National Security Agency and Department of Justice exceeded their legal authority to conduct surveillance when collecting the telephone records of millions of U.S. residents, several U.S. lawmakers said Wednesday.
The U.S. Department of Justice would "severely set back growth and competition" in the U.S. mobile telecom market if its efforts to block the acquisition of T-Mobile USA by AT&T are successful, AT&T said in court documents filed Friday.
The U.S. Department of Justice has filed a lawsuit to block AT&T from acquiring mobile competitor T-Mobile USA, with the agency saying the US$39 billion deal would significantly reduce competition, jack up prices and stifle innovation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantWA
- TPSolution Architect - PortalWA
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTMid-Senior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Middleware Specialist MQ/TibcoVIC
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect- Agile,Infr & Apps, Govt backgroundNSW
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DevelopersNSW
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - BankingNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC