It shouldn't come as a shock that iOS 5 beta 6 has succumbed to jailbreaking. But unlike the usual speedy jailbreak action we're used to seeing (i.e. jailbreaks discovered within 24 hours), this one took nearly three days to figure out, which is a pr...
Sony has released a minor PS3 firmware update this week that provides "additional security features," according to a post on the PlayStation Blog. However, many in the PS3 hacking community say the new update is meant to counteract system jailbreakin...
Australia's Federal Court has extended a ban on a handful of local retailers selling or importing hardware - commonly known as 'mod chips' - that allows unauthorised software to run on Sony’s PlayStation 3.
In the four years since Sony's PlayStation 3 has been with us, it's never been hacked to play pirated games--until now, that is, if claims by hacker group PSJailbreak prove true.
Apple's well-documented control over the iPhone and apps took a major blow this week when the U.S. Library of Congress ruled that people who "jailbreak" phones to add non-Apple approved apps should be exempt from prosecution.
Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
At the heart of the fraught court battle between video gaming giant Sony and a clutch of tiny Australian technology retailers kicked off in Melbourne this month is a simple disparity between the philosophical way in which each views the PlayStation 3...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Parrot Mambo Drone review
- Logitech K780 Wireless Keyboard review: One fantastic keyboard for your computer, phone, and tablet
- Microsoft confirms Windows 10 adoption slowdown
- Sonos comes to the Apple store, but what does that mean for Beats speakers?
- Microsoft-Nissan partnership treats cars like PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW