Consumer PC tech support company iYogi is planning to extend its services to users of mobile phones, with an initial focus on devices running the Android operating system.
Users are most concerned about Windows 7's migration and application compatibility issues, according to a sweeping survey of online forums, Web sites and social networking services, a support firm said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- U.S.-Cuba breakthrough is no slam dunk for Internet
- Amazon promises one-hour delivery in Manhattan, more locations on the way
- LG readies webOS TVs with better performance, 4K content
- Microsoft kills EU browser choice screen
- Holden Commodore SS review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.