Verizon Communications on Friday reported revenue of US$27.5 billion for the second quarter of 2011, up 2.8 percent from the second quarter of 2010, largely driven by mobile subscriber additions.
Verizon Communication reported revenue of US$27 billion for the first quarter of 2011, up 0.3 percent from a year earlier, with the company pointing to growth in mobile customers as a cause for optimism.
Verizon Communications reported revenue of US$26.4 billion for the fourth quarter of 2010, down from $27.1 billion a year earlier, although net income nearly doubled because of gains from one-time items.
Google and Verizon Communications have released a proposal that would give the U.S. Federal Communications Commission limited power to enforce network neutrality rules, including levying fines up to US$2 million for violations by broadband providers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
- 3 LG 55-inch curved OLED (55EC930T) TV review: The future of OLED is bright
- 4 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 5 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft aims to increase confidence in cloud services with better networking
- The Internet of Things to take a beating in DefCon hacking contest
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, May 6
- EU launches antitrust probe into e-commerce sector
- Google launches a service for storing big data
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.