You've probably noticed it in the pop-up menu of the iTunes Store, but have you ever clicked on the iTunes U? If not, join the millions of people and expand your knowledge, for free.
Make your music sound better.
iTunes includes a great way to have some captivating visuals when you're just hanging out with friends listening to your favorite music.
How Apple's music services all work is a little confusing, but in no way is the company interested in getting rid of your music library.
While you might not notice the difference in sound quality, the lossless format leaves you with an archival file that you can convert at any time in the future. You’ll never need to rip those CDs again.
Your new iPhone is is finally here. Here are some essential steps to take first so you can get the most out of your new device.
The next major iOS update is slated to be released this Friday, March 11, alongside the ultra-hyped iPad 2. One of the key features is a little something called iTunes Home Sharing, which allows users to stream music, podcasts, movies and more from P...
If you're an iPad user, you may have discovered a rather strange quirk in iTunes. Although the program makes it blissfully easy to add documents to certain apps by way of its File Sharing feature, there appears to be no way to delete those documents.
Question: When I got my PC back after being repaired, everything that was on it before was still there, except iTunes. I'm worried I'll lose the playlists on my 30GB Apple iPod classic if I plug it into my PC after reinstalling iTunes.
In recent weeks, more and more iTunes users have been reporting fraudulent activity on their Apple accounts, reporting hundreds or even thousands of dollars worth of bogus purchases. With the reports of this type of fraud on the uptick in recent week...
QUESTION I've bought a number of apps for my Apple iPhone via iTunes and the App Store. To avoid draining the battery by downloading apps directly to the handset, I'd like to connect my iPhone to my Windows XP PC using USB and transfer them over. How...
A couple months ago, Apple started migrating the App Store to the Web, meaning you could read all about an app without having to actually load iTunes.
Back in December I told you about Windows 7's little-known application-compatibility troubleshooter, which I'd used to try to resolve a problem with iTunes.
I spent the better part of yesterday trying to resolve a problem with my iPhone: after migrating iTunes to Windows 7, it wouldn't sync properly.
Apple lets you create customised ringtones for your iPhone; just right-click on any song you've purchased through the iTunes Store and select "Create Ringtone." You can even download ready-made ringtones through the iPhone's own iTunes Store app. The...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
- Winner of the presidential debate? Twitter by a mile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW