Noted Jefferies analyst, Peter Misek, said in a research note that the US International Trade Commission's injunction against the sale of the iPhone 4 could deprive Apple of as much as $US2 billion in revenue.
A U.S. trade judge has rejected Google's move to block the testimony of a Microsoft expert witness in the latter's 10-month dispute with Motorola over patents allegedly used by Android.
Google yesterday asked the U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC) to block the testimony of a Microsoft expert witness in the latter's 10-month-old action against Motorola over patents allegedly used by Android.
Windows 7 has expanded its lead over Windows Vista with more than 350 million licenses sold after 18 months on the market, Microsoft said Friday. But Windows XP, older than both Vista and 7, still captures about half of the desktop operating system m...
A picture may be worth a 1000 words, but for Eastman Kodak the preview of a picture might be worth $1 billion in a patent battle against Apple and Research in Motion. The U.S. International Trade Commission on Friday agreed to review a claim that App...
Scottish-based hosting company Iomart has snapped up rival hosting company Titan in a move designed to bolster its expertise in the virtualisation space.
Apple has not proved that rival phone maker Nokia infringed Apple patents, the staff of the U.S. International Trade Commission said in a pre-trial memo last week.
The U.S. International Trade Commission said it is investigating Apple based on a complaint filed by Nokia in late December, indicating that the dispute between the companies is heating up.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportSA
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Support OfficerWA
- FTSoftware Design Engineer in Test (SDET)QLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- FTSenior Perl Developer | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- CCDefence Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- FTMid-Senior iOS DeveloperNSW