Noted Jefferies analyst, Peter Misek, said in a research note that the US International Trade Commission's injunction against the sale of the iPhone 4 could deprive Apple of as much as $US2 billion in revenue.
A U.S. trade judge has rejected Google's move to block the testimony of a Microsoft expert witness in the latter's 10-month dispute with Motorola over patents allegedly used by Android.
Google yesterday asked the U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC) to block the testimony of a Microsoft expert witness in the latter's 10-month-old action against Motorola over patents allegedly used by Android.
Windows 7 has expanded its lead over Windows Vista with more than 350 million licenses sold after 18 months on the market, Microsoft said Friday. But Windows XP, older than both Vista and 7, still captures about half of the desktop operating system m...
A picture may be worth a 1000 words, but for Eastman Kodak the preview of a picture might be worth $1 billion in a patent battle against Apple and Research in Motion. The U.S. International Trade Commission on Friday agreed to review a claim that App...
Microsoft's radical shift to touch-centric computing in Windows 8 is far from the only difference between the new operating system and its predecessor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW