Oracle is continuing its legal battle against third-party software support providers it alleges are performing such services in a manner that violates its intellectual property.
A federal judge has tossed out part of a lawsuit Oracle filed against third-party support providers Terix and Maintech, in what could set a precedent for similar cases.
Public relations woes for Healthcare.gov contractor CGI continue to mount, as North Carolina has decided to terminate its contract with the systems integrator for a new tax-collection software system.
Global spending on technology will rise 6.2 percent in U.S. dollars to US$2.22 trillion in 2014, helped by an improving economy and growing interest in areas such as mobility and cloud computing, according to new data from Forrester Research.
BI (business intelligence) and analytics will remain a top investment priority for CIOs, but by 2015 BI vendors will make ad-hoc data discovery, rather than report generation, the prime focus of their product development efforts, according to a new G...
Avon Products has halted the rollout of a global SAP implementation, with the cosmetics maker saying in a regulatory filing that a pilot program in Canada caused "significant business disruption in that market, and did not show a clear return on inve...
Trends come and go in the technology industry but some things, such as IT system failures, bloom eternal.
Internet giants such as Google and Amazon run IT operations that are far larger than most enterprises even dream of, but lessons they learn from managing those humongous systems can benefit others in the industry.
SAP has been slapped with a lawsuit by California's state controller over a payroll software implementation the office says cost taxpayers a vast sum of money, but has never worked correctly.
Salesforce.com's customers have become more loyal and committed to using products from the vendor and its partners over the past year, according to a new report from consulting firm Bluewolf in collaboration with the MIT Sloan School of Management.
Marin County, California, has begun the search for new ERP (enterprise resource planning) software to replace a troubled SAP implementation that generated an ugly legal battle between the county, SAP and systems integrator Deloitte.
Salesforce.com has long had a public AppExchange software marketplace, but now it's going to give customers the ability to create their own private AppExchanges where employees can download applications to use in their jobs.
The global enterprise software market expanded by 5.5 percent year over year during the first half of 2013 to US$179 billion, a result that suggests a tentative rebound from economic turmoil in Europe, according to analyst firm IDC.
Oracle has joined the ranks of ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendors hoping to capitalize on uncertainty among customers of SAP's Business ByDesign software, offering to waive one year of subscription fees to those who migrate to Oracle...
SAP will continue to release new versions of its Business ByDesign cloud ERP suite, despite some recent indications to the contrary, according to the vendor's head of development.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTOperations ManagerNSW