Oracle is continuing its legal battle against third-party software support providers it alleges are performing such services in a manner that violates its intellectual property.
A federal judge has tossed out part of a lawsuit Oracle filed against third-party support providers Terix and Maintech, in what could set a precedent for similar cases.
Public relations woes for Healthcare.gov contractor CGI continue to mount, as North Carolina has decided to terminate its contract with the systems integrator for a new tax-collection software system.
Global spending on technology will rise 6.2 percent in U.S. dollars to US$2.22 trillion in 2014, helped by an improving economy and growing interest in areas such as mobility and cloud computing, according to new data from Forrester Research.
BI (business intelligence) and analytics will remain a top investment priority for CIOs, but by 2015 BI vendors will make ad-hoc data discovery, rather than report generation, the prime focus of their product development efforts, according to a new G...
Avon Products has halted the rollout of a global SAP implementation, with the cosmetics maker saying in a regulatory filing that a pilot program in Canada caused "significant business disruption in that market, and did not show a clear return on inve...
Trends come and go in the technology industry but some things, such as IT system failures, bloom eternal.
Internet giants such as Google and Amazon run IT operations that are far larger than most enterprises even dream of, but lessons they learn from managing those humongous systems can benefit others in the industry.
SAP has been slapped with a lawsuit by California's state controller over a payroll software implementation the office says cost taxpayers a vast sum of money, but has never worked correctly.
Salesforce.com's customers have become more loyal and committed to using products from the vendor and its partners over the past year, according to a new report from consulting firm Bluewolf in collaboration with the MIT Sloan School of Management.
Marin County, California, has begun the search for new ERP (enterprise resource planning) software to replace a troubled SAP implementation that generated an ugly legal battle between the county, SAP and systems integrator Deloitte.
Salesforce.com has long had a public AppExchange software marketplace, but now it's going to give customers the ability to create their own private AppExchanges where employees can download applications to use in their jobs.
The global enterprise software market expanded by 5.5 percent year over year during the first half of 2013 to US$179 billion, a result that suggests a tentative rebound from economic turmoil in Europe, according to analyst firm IDC.
Oracle has joined the ranks of ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendors hoping to capitalize on uncertainty among customers of SAP's Business ByDesign software, offering to waive one year of subscription fees to those who migrate to Oracle...
SAP will continue to release new versions of its Business ByDesign cloud ERP suite, despite some recent indications to the contrary, according to the vendor's head of development.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Report: Microsoft's Home Hub will chase Amazon's Echo as a software service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Agile DigitalVIC
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCGIS ConsultantQLD