SAP user groups are stepping up pressure on the vendor over the fees charged for its user-friendly Fiori applications, saying they should be included as part of the substantial annual maintenance costs customers already pay, particularly given SAP's ...
The operator of an independent website aimed at helping users of J.D. Edwards enterprise resource planning software has shut it down after Oracle alleged the site infringed on its copyrights.
Canadian airline WestJet believes gamification, the notion of applying elements of game design to a workplace setting, can help its employees use more effectively its Oracle J.D. Edwards ERP (enterprise resource planning) system.
It's not uncommon for ERP projects to take longer and cost more money than initially planned, but neither outcome ended up being on the menu for fast-food giant Wendy's recent Oracle E-Business Suite upgrade.
Worldwide IT spending this year will rise 3.2 percent to US$3.8 trillion, driven by rebounding device sales and strong growth in the enterprise software category, according to analyst firm Gartner.
Oracle has overtaken rival IBM as the world's second-largest software vendor by pulling in $US29.6 billion in software revenue during 2013, according to analyst firm Gartner.
It's been nearly four years since SAP got into enterprise mobility with the acquisition of Sybase, but many customers still don't quite understand its mobile product strategy, according to a new survey by the Americas' SAP Users' Group.
The U.S. government's flagship health insurance exchange website, Healthcare.gov, was temporarily shut down Monday, the deadline for people to sign up for health coverage under the new law.
A newly released, independent audit of Oregon's disastrous Obamacare website implementation takes both state officials and site contractor Oracle to task, saying each side contributed to problems that have generated a political firestorm in recent mo...
Oracle's third-quarter revenue rose 4 percent to US$9.3 billion while net income increased 2 percent to $2.6 billion, buoyed by growth in new software licenses and cloud subscriptions as well as a long-anticipated rise in hardware product revenue.
Oregon is holding back US$25.6 million in payments from Oracle over work the vendor did on the state's troubled health care exchange website.
Companies that move the bulk of their IT operations to Cloud services can end up realising significant overall cost savings, according to a study by analyst firm, Computer Economics.
After spending billions to acquire a series of marketing-related software companies, Oracle is now undergoing the process of creating a unified suite it can take to battle against competing offerings from the likes of Salesforce.com and Microsoft.
While members of the German-speaking SAP User Group (DSAG) say they'll spend more money on SAP software this year compared to 2013, the rate of growth has been cut nearly in half, according to a recent survey.
There's some good news for the many SAP customers who use Oracle's database underneath SAP applications. Breaking from tradition, SAP will certify its software for the initial major release of Oracle's 12c database.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA