The University of New South Wales (UNSW) Canberra has announced it is opening a Masters in Cyber Security, Strategy and Diplomacy – Australia’s first ever course devoted to cyber war and peace.
It's OK to be paranoid about every last detail when it comes to security.
At a time when the cyberthreat level is at its peak, many federal agencies continue to struggle with IT security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW