Oracle is cracking down on the use of counterfeit vouchers for its certification examinations, a move that could have significant implications for the unwitting as well as willful violators.
IT hiring in 2013 will focus on jobs involving cloud computing, mobile technology and business intelligence, said staffing professionals.
The Belgian Ministry of Finance said Friday that IT services and technology firm Unisys has failed to deliver on a project to modernize the Belgian tax system.
Salesforce.com is being sued by a customer who claims the CRM (customer relationship management) software vendor's misrepresentations made their relationship go sour.
The Supreme Court of Virginia has vacated a preliminary injunction against reviews posted by a woman on Yelp and Angie's List, in an outcome that is being described by civil rights groups as a victory for freedom of online speech.
Research In Motion will let its customers pick and choose individual BlackBerry services such as security and mobile device management after it introduces the long-awaited BlackBerry 10 platform next month.
An official document containing policies and pledges for customers of Oracle's cloud services reveals that many aspects fall in line with industry standards, while others may prompt cause for worry among customers, according to analysts.
SAP is now offering its MaxAttention support service to companies with software that was designed and built by SAP's custom development organization, in a move that both caters to customers with complicated environments and stands to capture addition...
Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman has once again affirmed the company's commitment to its embattled Autonomy software division, stressing that HP's fiscal health is stronger than recent developments may have suggested.
The U.S. Air Force has decided to scrap a major ERP (enterprise resource planning) software project after spending US$1 billion, concluding that finishing it would cost far too much more money for too little gain.
With SaaS (software as a service) having become a preferred deployment model for new software purchases, customers should be entitled to a clear-cut set of rights and expectations from vendors, a report from analyst firm Constellation Research argues...
SAP now says it will proceed with two major user conferences set for Madrid next month, after saying earlier this week that it was weighing its options following concerns over labor strikes planned for the same time as the shows.
SAP is aware of widespread user discontent over the complexity involved with licensing rules and pricing for its software, and is working to remedy the situation, co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe said in an interview Wednesday.
New details have emerged in Montclair State University's lawsuit against Oracle in connection with a troubled ERP (enterprise resource planning) project, in a court filing that includes more information about Oracle's alleged failings and also accuse...
As another year draws to a close, we look back on the IT-related comments that stuck with us.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Qualcomm's new LTE modem hits a gigabit and touches the future of mobile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW