Oracle is cracking down on the use of counterfeit vouchers for its certification examinations, a move that could have significant implications for the unwitting as well as willful violators.
IT hiring in 2013 will focus on jobs involving cloud computing, mobile technology and business intelligence, said staffing professionals.
The Belgian Ministry of Finance said Friday that IT services and technology firm Unisys has failed to deliver on a project to modernize the Belgian tax system.
Salesforce.com is being sued by a customer who claims the CRM (customer relationship management) software vendor's misrepresentations made their relationship go sour.
The Supreme Court of Virginia has vacated a preliminary injunction against reviews posted by a woman on Yelp and Angie's List, in an outcome that is being described by civil rights groups as a victory for freedom of online speech.
Research In Motion will let its customers pick and choose individual BlackBerry services such as security and mobile device management after it introduces the long-awaited BlackBerry 10 platform next month.
An official document containing policies and pledges for customers of Oracle's cloud services reveals that many aspects fall in line with industry standards, while others may prompt cause for worry among customers, according to analysts.
SAP is now offering its MaxAttention support service to companies with software that was designed and built by SAP's custom development organization, in a move that both caters to customers with complicated environments and stands to capture addition...
Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman has once again affirmed the company's commitment to its embattled Autonomy software division, stressing that HP's fiscal health is stronger than recent developments may have suggested.
The U.S. Air Force has decided to scrap a major ERP (enterprise resource planning) software project after spending US$1 billion, concluding that finishing it would cost far too much more money for too little gain.
With SaaS (software as a service) having become a preferred deployment model for new software purchases, customers should be entitled to a clear-cut set of rights and expectations from vendors, a report from analyst firm Constellation Research argues...
SAP now says it will proceed with two major user conferences set for Madrid next month, after saying earlier this week that it was weighing its options following concerns over labor strikes planned for the same time as the shows.
SAP is aware of widespread user discontent over the complexity involved with licensing rules and pricing for its software, and is working to remedy the situation, co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe said in an interview Wednesday.
New details have emerged in Montclair State University's lawsuit against Oracle in connection with a troubled ERP (enterprise resource planning) project, in a court filing that includes more information about Oracle's alleged failings and also accuse...
As another year draws to a close, we look back on the IT-related comments that stuck with us.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia