Many IT pros in the past have shied away from specializing in .Net application development, out of fear of choosing too narrow a specialty and limiting future job opportunities. Now that it's clear the Microsoft development platform is sticking aroun...
The revival of M&A activity is fuelling a growth in demand for business change and transformation specialists, a new jobs report has found.
Google is offering training to IT professionals Thursday and Friday at the G-Mauritius 2009 at the Ebène Cybercity, situated in the heart of this small, independent, developing state off the east coast of Madagascar. The forum is the first of its kin...
Companies trying to cut IT budgets are laying off staff and reducing compensation and benefits for remaining employees, new survey results show.
IT job seekers shouldn't waste their time with help wanted ads or career fairs, according to recent research that shows those employment resources rank as least effective among human resource executives.
When it comes to job stability and pay, storage administrators had it made in 2009.
Demand for IT professionals has grown in the last quarter. Our guide to the jobs that are in demand, what they pay, and the skills you need to get them.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC